The first episode of the Silverhawks, which I watched today, has some amazing quotes.
"Partly metal, partly real…"
- Narrator (describing the Silverhawks)
"Born of a time beyond time."
- Narrator (referring to the Silverhawks and the 29th century)
"…and you will be rewarded with wealth beyond wealth!"
- Mon*Star (following the X beyond X trend while attempting to bribe his guards)
"There’s a problem with the fourth and fifth heart— the twins. We’ll have to fit mechanical ones."
"Hehehe, now their codenames really fit: Steelheart and Steelwill."
- Exchange between the Professor and the General. (Paraphrased for length, but the General does joke at the need to replace the twins’ hearts with mechanical versions)
"The first thing you gotta do is know your way around the universe."
- Bluegrass (explaining how to fly the Maraj to The Copper Kid)
"I’ll teach you all there is to know about the universe."
- Bluegrass (assuring The Copper Kid that he will teach him everything there is to know about the universe)